Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

wtorek, 14 stycznia 2014

LENISTWO-PROBLEM KAŻDEGO Z NAS/ LAZINESS-THE PROBLEM OF EACH OF US






Zmiana fryzury zaakceptowana przez znajomych. 
Bardzo się z tegopowodu cieszę :) 
Dzisiejszy dzień był pełen wrażeń.
Lenistwo to moje drugie imię. 
Kocham czekoladę, ale nie można 
cały czas jej jeść, ponieważ 
później są problemy z zębami... 
Skusiłam się dzisiaj na sernik z 
brzoskwiniami, który przygotowałam 
wraz z Kuzynką na urodziny
jej babci. Mam nadzieję, że smakował 
solenizantce. Ja byłam
zachwycona. Wydaje mi się, że przepis 
będzie zbędny, bo ciasto jest bardzo łatwe
i nie wymaga dużo pracy :)

Smacznego snu !



Change hair style accepted by friendsI am very satisfied with this reasonToday was full of 
impressions.Laziness is my middle nameI love chocolatebut you can't eat it all the time
because then there areproblems with your teethI tempt today at cheesecake with peaches
which Itogether with my cousin forher birthday her GrandmaI hope it tasted birthday girl was 
givenI was thrilledIt seems to me that theprovision would be redundantbecause the dough 
is very easy and does not require much work:) 


Bon appétit sleep!

4 komentarze:

  1. wiesz dobrze że chłopaki coś ciężko akceptują szczególnie ci "nasi" :)
    a jeżeli tak się stało to jest wspaniale :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nie przejeli sie i z tego sie cieszmy :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I prefer beer :p
    nice blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń