Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

środa, 8 stycznia 2014

PERSEVERE

Witam! Uwielbiam gotować w moim wolnym czasie. Od lat zbieram przepisy, które później trochę zmieniam, by podniebienie poczuło się jak w niebie. Moją pasją jest cukiernictwo (kocham desery), ale gotuję także przystawki i dania główne na niedzielny stół. Rodzina jest bardzo zadowolona z tego, co przygotowuję. Mam nadzieje, że Wszyscy, którzy skorzystają z przepisów będą równie zadowoleni co mama, tata, siostry oraz babcia.
Smacznego!

HelloI love to cook in my spare timeFor years I collect recipes that later a little change to palate felt likeheavenMy passion is pickling (I love desserts)but I cook a starter and main dishes on the SundaytableThe family is very happy with what I doI hope that all who benefit from the provisions will be ashappy as MOMDadsister and grandmother. Bon Appétit!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz