Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

niedziela, 12 stycznia 2014

WIELKA ORKIESTRA ŚWIĄTECZNEJ POMOCY/ GREAT ORCHESTRA OF CHRISTMAS CHARITY




Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy (WOŚP)  fundacja charytatywnaktórej podstawowym celem zgodnie ze statutem jest„działalność w zakresie ochrony zdrowia polegająca na ratowaniu 
życia chorych osób,w szczególności dziecii działanie na rzecz poprawy stanu ich zdrowiajak 
również na działaniu na rzecz promocji zdrowia i profilaktyki zdrowotnej”.
Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC) is a charitable foundation whose principal purpose 
inaccordance with the Statute is: "activities in the field of protection of the health of life-saving sick people,particularly childrenand working to improve the State of their health
as well as on the action for healthpromotion and preventive health care."

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz