Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

piątek, 7 lutego 2014

TRUFLE/ TRUFFLES

Czekoladki z ciemnej czekolady, obtoczone w cukrze pudrze, pistacjach lub kakao.

 Składniki:

200 g ciemnej gorzkiej czekolady 
200 ml śmietanki kremówki 36%
6 łyżek brązowego cukru
4 łyżki masła
cukier puder, pistacje i kakao do obtoczenia


Czekoladę łamię na kostki, wkładam do miski i rozpuszczam nad garnkiem lekko gotującej się wody, czyli w kąpieli wodnej. Ubijam śmietankę z cukrem na sztywną pianę, zagotowuję i wlewam ją po trochu do rozpuszczonej czekolady, jednocześnie ubijając. Kiedy śmietanka połączy się całkowicie z czekoladą, dodaję po kawałku masło, cały czas miksując. Schładzam w lodówce. Z zastygłej masy szybko robię kulki i obtaczam je w cukrze pudrze, pokruszonych pistacjach i kakao.

Chocolate with dark chocolatefloured silky sugarpistachios or cocoa.

 Ingredients:

• 200 g dark chocolate
• 200 ml heavy cream 36%
• 6 tablespoons brown sugar
• 4 tablespoons butter
• powdered sugarpistachios and cocoa to coat

Chocolate break at the ankleput into a bowl and melt over the pot lightly boiling wateror in a  water bath.Slaughter the cream with sugar on a rigid foamI cook and pouring it bit by bit to the molten chocolate,while heapingWhen cream combine completely with chocolateI add a piece of butter by mixing all thetimecool in the refrigeratorWith the mass of congealed quickly make balls and coat them in sugarsilkycrushed pistachios and cocoa. 

2 komentarze:

  1. Molto appetitose! Ho aggiunto cioccolato al latte.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Grazie. Il cioccolato al latte un sapore anche buono.

      Usuń