Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

wtorek, 24 czerwca 2014

ORZEŹWIAJĄCY KOKTAJL ARBUZOWY/ REFRESHING WATERMELON COCKTAIL

TAK. JESZCZE 3 DNI... DAMY RADĘ, A NA OSŁODZENIE TYCH MĘCZARNII PROPONUJE ORZEŹWIAJĄCY KOKTAJL ARBUZOWY./SO3 more days ... WE WILL GIVE ADVICEAND TO SWEETEN THOSE HARD DAYS PROPOSES AREFRESHING WATERMELON COCKTAIL.

Składniki/Ingredients:
- 400 g miąższu arbuza/-400 g flesh of watermelon
- 2 szklanki zimnej wody mineralnej/-2 cups cold water
- 1 cytryna/-1 lemon
- 4 łyżki cukru (może być też mniej lub więcej, w zależności od słodkości arbuza)/-4 tbsp sugar (can also be more or lessdepending on the sweetness of watermelon)
- kilka kostek lodu/-a few ice cubes
- mięta lub melisa do przystrojenia/-Mint or lemon balm to decorate your
Arbuza pokroić i usunąć pestki. Następnie zmiksować z wodą, lodem i sokiem z cytryny w blenderze. Dodać cukier do smaku - w zależności od gustu i słodkości owocu. Koktajl podawać przystrojony miętą lub melisą./Watermelon cut into and remove the pitsThen mix with waterice and lemon juice in a blenderAddsugar to tastedepending on the taste and sweetness of the fruitCocktail infused decked the Mint orlemon balm.



2 komentarze: