Strony

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

A FRESH APPROACH TO ALL THINGS EDIBLE

Welcome to Food Creative, my little corner of the internet where my ideas come to life. I invite you to browse, discover and dream up new projects with me, whether it be food, fashion, travel or design related. I hope my notebook (my blog) inspires you in your culinary and creative endeavours. My notebook follows me wherever I go, and here it is in digital form – a round up of bits and bobs that inspire me from the web and beyond, as well as snippets of new projects and recipes. Enjoy!

piątek, 10 stycznia 2014

HOT CHOCKOLADE - YUMMI !!

Gorąca czekolada poprawi humor każdemu kto jest smutnyPiję gorącą czekoladę odkąd pamiętamDziśodwiedziła mnie kuzynka i postanowiłyśmy osłodzić sobie dzień.Przygotowałyśmy kakaocukier,przygotowałyśmy bitą śmietanę ze schłodzonej śmietanki kremówki oraz cukru pudrużeby czekoladawyglądała bardziej kreatywnie bitą śmietanę na wierzchu posypałyśmy cukier waniliowyMniam !

Hot chocolate will improve the humor anyone who is sadI drink hot chocolate ever since I can remember.Today I visited my cousin can sweeten the day.We have prepared cocoasugarwhipped cream withchilled cream fondant and icing sugar to chocolate looked more creatively whipped cream on top wepushed vanilla sugarYum!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz